Wednesday, June 27, 2007




My friend, Andi, that I used to teach with took some pics for me of Will at 3 weeks. Here are a few cute ones... she also took the picture that we used for his birth announcement. He already looks so different to me -- he's lost most of his hair now and he's a lot bigger. He'll be 2 months on Friday and he weighs 13 lbs. 13 oz -- that's almost 5 lbs in 2 months!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

cheryl said...

these are so beautiful! I love them all.

Carole said...

those are precious!

Lucy Sayles said...

those picture are fabulous - what a gifted friend - I looked through my baptism pictures and there really isn't any of you guys unfortunately!

The Hunter Family said...

Oh, Marcy both of your little angels are just darling. I can't wait to see yall!