Wednesday, June 27, 2007
FYI
I wanted to let all my friends that are new to blogging know about bloglines -- I love it, it saves me so much time! If you like to keep up with lots of blogs, bloglines lets you "subscribe" to all the blogs you want. It lists all the blogs you subscribe to and when someone has a new post, it is shown in bold. So, I don't have to click on a million links to find that there are no new posts. It's really easy to get all set up. I have about 30 blogs I like to read and it only takes me about 5 minutes to check them all. Anyway, just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone didn't know about it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You read about 30 blogs?!? I'm glad to know I'm not the only one addicted. I'm going to have to check out this bloglines business though.
Thanks!
Ok, I started crying when I saw your baby's pics--he's so precious! Giancarlo likes to look at your blog at night before bed. He saw me getting teary and was like, "What's wrong with you?" :o) Baby Will is beautiful!
Post a Comment