Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Aubrey loves to kiss Will and says lots of cute things about him. Today she said, "We're both friends together, two friends, a big girl and a baby boy." She also likes to comment and add words of encouragement for just about everything he does and every sound he makes. Daily she'll say, "What a yawn, Baby Will!", and "That was a good burp, Will", etc... Today I noticed her putting different objects on his head, like a hawaiian lei and a burp cloth for example, and saying, "I'm baptizing Baby Will" -- I thought that was pretty funny.
She was even willing to share her beloved bunny, that she has slept with since she was 3 months old, with her brother
Yesterday after lots of rain, we were drawing on her easel on the back porch and Aubrey had to run over to a big puddle and sit down in it. Since her clothes were already soaked I went ahead and let her play in the water for a while before bathtime. She had lots of fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Will looks like such a little man in that outfit. Too cute. ;o)

Ah rain puddles. At least you got a picture. :o)