I'm not great about writing down every cute or funny thing that Aubrey says, but here are a couple recent ones that come to mind:
-Aubrey calls our gas grill on the back porch a "grill cheese" or a "grill cheese samwich"
-Aubrey asked for "mustache" on her pizza, instead of mushrooms
-She loves to jump off of everything and she'll say, "get some wicked air" each time
-She likes to feed me her snacks and she'll say, "Make sure you chew it up really well, Mommy"
-If I even get her out of her crib and my hair is down, she'll say "ponytail, Mommy". She's so used to my hair being up that she seems concerned if I actually attemped to fix it & wear it down.
-She likes to sing most of the 50 states song that Daddy taught her in the car over Christmas
-She's been extra sweet to the baby in mommy's tummy lately... she likes to bring crayons and stuffed animals up to my belly and say, "Here you go cute little baby".
I also wanted to mention that we spotted Emmitt Smith at our local HEB Plus this morning. He was wearing a shiny green shirt and dancing around the meat section for a commercial. There were tons of people standing around with lights and cameras, but we were still able to get through and buy our salmon. That's all for now...
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Little Aubrey has always been so bright and tuned-in! I love hearing what her little mind comes up with. This parenting thing gets more and more fun, don't you think?
Post a Comment