
Aubrey has been asking for cookies every day since Christmas when she discovered the Christmas tree sugar cookies at Grnadma's house. I'll ask her what she wants for breakfast and she'll say, "A really big cookie". Or I'll say, "Would you like a banana?' and she'll say, "or a cookie?". I only give in to her requests after she eats a good meal and she usually only gets a bite or two of a cookie.

My two sweeties watching the Jonah movie from Aunt Susan

Aubrey loves her new playhouse from the Barfields. Their youngest daughter outgrew it so they passed it along to us. She especially likes opening and closing the door and window and "cooking some lunch" in the kitchen.
1 comment:
So sweet! That's hilarious about the cookies and what a precious picture of her and Robert. There's just something about little girls with their daddies that melts my heart. ;o)
Post a Comment