Friday, September 29, 2006

Rocking with Mallory


Here are a couple pictures from the park last week and one of Aubrey doing a puzzle (which you can't see) at home. She has been really funny lately -- she has become quite the music & sports fan. Every time we ride in the car she requests songs by name, like "Lucky One" or "Restless" by Alison Krauss. She also ask for Norah Jones, Patti Griffin and several others. She tries to sing along and usually just sings the last word of each line.

Aubrey has liked baseball and tennis for a while, but she has gotten really into golf lately. She asks to watch golf on TV and if it is not on, she starts to cry. She has a basket of golf balls that she plays with every day and she thinks she spots Tiger Woods on a daily basis when we're out and about. She even thought a picture of Matt Damon on the cover of a DVD was Tiger Woods. I'll hear her talking in her car seat and she says over and over, "favorite golf player, Tiger Woods". It's pretty amusing...

I haven't been as good about taking pictures or posting anything in these last several weeks. I'm hoping that I'll be feeling better and have more energy in the near future. Lately we have just been going to parks, playing with friends and running errands. Robert is taking next week off though, so we are going to the beach for a couple days which should be fun for us all.

No comments: