Wednesday, September 20, 2006
A big sister!
I've been meaning to post this for a little while now, but was trying to think of a cute way to do it. Oh, well... Many of you probably know by now that Aubrey will be a big sister this spring! We are very excited and I think Aubrey even understands, to some extent. She'll point to my stomach and say, "little tiny baby hiding". Our due date is April 28, 2007 so I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant. Aubrey will be about 2 years and 4 months older than this baby. We had our first doctor's appointment last week and saw the heartbeat. I'm pretty tired and having a little morning sickness, but nothing too terrible. We'd appreciate your prayers for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congratulations again! SOOOO sooo excited for y'all! ;o) It's fun to have another buddy to be pregnant with even if we only half way overlap. It will also be fun for Mallory and Aubrey to become big sisters around the same time. :o)
John requests a birthday buddy on the 27th!
Congrats! We are so excited for you, Robert and Aubrey.
We are so excited for you all!!! We will be praying for your morning sickness and your energy level as you keep up with Aubrey. We love you all! The Gibsons
Yea! That is so exciting - we will pray for the health of this little one.
Post a Comment