Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday

I got to celebrate my birthday three times last weekend! Friday night, I went to dinner with Emiley & Courtney, two of my good friends from church. We had a delicious meal at Tuscarora Mill and stayed talking until almost midnight. Saturday was my real birthday and we had a fun family day. The kids woke me up with flowers, a present and donuts for breakfast. We actually didn't have any house showings that day, so we got to stay home and have a lazy day playing. Then, we went out for an early dinner and came home for cake. :) Sunday, my neighbors planned a birthday/going away dinner for me at the Wine Kitchen. Robert ended up having to fly to Austin on Sunday evening, but thankfully I found a babysitter. They got me a silver bracelet as a going away gift, with charms to remind me of all our time in VA -- I love it! They also got me a generous gift card for my birthday and treated me to dinner & dessert. We had a great time and I will really miss these ladies... :( I felt loved all weekend and am so thankful for all my family & friends!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LiBassi Family said...

Happy birthday again marcy! we DO need to skype soon!