Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 4th

Poor Will was sick on the 4th of July so we didn't really do much to celebrate this year. The only time we left the house was to take Will to the doctor. He had 102.5 fever and complained of a sore throat so I wanted to make sure he didn't have strep. The test came back negative so it was just a virus. It just lasted a few days and thankfully he's all better now :) Aubrey still wanted to wear her red, white & blue and make the flag cake that we had talked about. We made the most of it, had a fun day and are so thankful to live in this country!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica Rankin said...

Marcy -

I've lost your email and wanted to see what you were up to at the end of the month. The kids and I are coming out to Virginia to see a friend and would love to see you all if it is possible.

Hi to everyone!

Jessica

Marcy said...

Jessica,
We would love that! When will you be here? I'll try to email you...