Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're Back!

After two full weeks all over Texas, we have been back in VA for about 48 hours. We were so happy to get to see most of our family members and several friends. The kids did well overall. They were great on both flights and did well on our drives from city to city. We had a few grumpy moments here and there -- it is hard to be away from home for that long, sleeping in four different places... Will woke up earlier than usual and didn't take any naps the whole trip. He's pretty much done napping at home anyway, but I know he was more tired than usual from all the traveling. Anyway, the only thing I forgot in TX was one of the most important, my camera! Thankfully, it is already in the mail and I should be getting it soon. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone who opened their homes to us and made time to see us. We hope to make the trip back for Christmas. We miss everyone already, but are also glad to be home and sleeping in our own beds.

No comments: