Wednesday, May 05, 2010

VIP

Aubrey was so excited to be the "Very Important Preschooler" this week! Her class is named the "Red Balloons," so the kids get to make a big red balloon poster all about themselves. We added lots of family pictures, a baby picture of Aubrey and of course plenty of stickers and decorations. I also got to go into the classroom today to read stories to the kids -- it brought me back to my preschool teaching days. It is hard to believe Aubrey only has a couple weeks left of preschool and then she'll be a big kindergartner! Here she is posing with her poster...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joe and Heather said...

Too cute! What are you guys doing for kinder? Miss you.

Unknown said...

Crazy how big they are getting! Marcy...she is starting to look like you!!!! I have always seen Robert, but I am seeing you more and more! What a beautiful daughter you have!