Thursday, April 22, 2010
Big Boy Bed
Will has finally transitioned to his big bed! I didn't think he'd be in his crib for so long, but he slept so well in there that I was hesitant to move him. He's also been potty trained for 6 months, but he's always called for us to take him potty so that wasn't an issue either. Anyway, since he will be THREE next week, we made the switch and he has done great. He doesn't get out at night and still calls for us to come get him in the morning. I always check on him before I go to bed and this is how I found him the other night -- feet on the pillow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's so great!!! He has done really well. Noah climbed out of his crib before he turned 2 and has slept on the floor ever since :(
What a cutie!
Post a Comment