Saturday, July 26, 2008

Unpacking

This truck arrived at 7:30 a.m. last Sunday and was gone by 2 p.m.
We've been trying not to drown in all the paper the packers used. I can't tell you how many times I unwrapped 5 sheets of paper to find a marble, a paperclip and a penny!
We have chairs...
...and a couch! We're hoping to get most of the boxes and paper out of the house this weekend, we'll see if we can get it done.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cheryl said...

That's A LOT of paper! I don't envy you. ;o)
Happy unpacking. Good to see a few more pics of the kids. Munchkin can't get enough.

LiBassi Family said...

Unbelievable! You got a whole semi-full of paper! Its fun to catch up on your blog. I'll call you when we get back...Glad to hear you are settling in somewhat with you stuff!