Will is showing his likes (& dislikes) so much more lately and I'm really enjoying watching his personality grow & develop more & more each day. I just wanted to record some of the things he likes and what he's up to, so I don't forget!
-After being fed for so long, Will now loves to feed me food off of his tray. After eating a few cheerios or whatever, he'll start holding them out for me to eat.
-He loves bringing me things I ask for -- if I ask him to get a diaper, he'll go get it & bring it to me. Also, if he finds Robert's glasses, he'll bring them to him & try to put them back on. Or if he finds one of Aubrey's bows around, he'll try to put it on her head like "Hey, I know where this goes".
-If I ask him to point at my eyes, nose or mouth, he gets it right! But when he points to my eyes, he keeps trying to stick his fingers right on my eyeballs, which isn't very comfortable...
-He definitely prefers real food now over baby food. His favorites are lasagna, grilled chicken, pasta & cheese. He's still a great eater and eats all his fruits & veggies, too. He likes to say "mmmm" while eating and "ahhh" after taking a sip of his water.
He always wants to go outside! He likes to play in the gravel, sand box, swing, peek-a-boo in the play house, etc... If we get anywhere near the back door, he'll start saying "out" and pointing outside.
-Some of his new words are "eat", "ruff" or "woof" for dog, "upt" (combination of up & out he sometimes uses), & the funniest new one is "aa-A-oo-ya", which is "Alleluia". We sing "The Doxology" a lot and after we sing the Alleluia part, he'll start saying it over and over again!
Will loves the stacker now that he has mastered it! Working hard to get the ring on...He did it!
His other favorite toy is the ball popper -- he'll drop the balls in over & over & over again...
Banging on things that make noise is still a hit -- the AC vent is still his fav!
Poor baby's had a fever virus for the last couple days, but thankfully, it hardly slowed him down. He's still been eating, playing, smiling and pretty much his normal, happy self. His fever has been lower today, so I'm hopeful that he'll be over it tomorrow and we can enjoy our weekend more. Right now, Aubrey & Robert are on a Daddy/Daughter date to dinner & the first RR Express game (with fireworks -- Aubrey's favorite). All winter, she's been asking to go to the baseball game to see Spike (the mascot), so she was super excited that she finally got to go! I hope y'all have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment