Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Week 2008



We've had a busy & fun-filled week! On Wednesday, we had our church playgroup over for an Egg Hunt in the back yard. Thursday, Grandma Pam & Grandpa Isaac came to visit and spend the night. Friday, Gigi came to visit and spend the night! Saturday, Aubrey got to go to her good friend's rainbow birthday party. Then today we celebrated Easter with church in the morning followed by a big lunch with some friends. We had a great time and the kids did really well, aside from no naps & lots of sugar and a little spilled nail polish (that I accidentally left upstairs last night -- oops!). They had fun running around outside, hunting for eggs and especially liked it when Robert turned the leaf blower on them after playing in the sandbox. I hope you all had a wonderful day as well, celebrating Christ's resurrection!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I spilled nail polish on my carpet last weekend too...bummer! The pics are great. Glad you had a nice Easter. :)
Lauren

Stephanie said...

Hey Marcy! You're family is beautiful! I'm glad you had a great Easter, and I miss you, and we totally need to catch up.

Stephanie

GiGi said...

I had such a blast visiting the gang on Fri. and Sat.!...stuffed animal party and bedtime books and prayers with Aubie, visiting with the next door neighbors and Will playing fireman in their fire truck. Will and I "helped" Daddy with the yardwork and explored the Parker backyard playground while Mommy and Aubrey enjoyed the "rainbow" party. We also had a fun HEB adventure....I can't wait till our next "play date"! You all bring such joy to my life....Hugs and Kisses, Gigi