Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Will is spending a lot more time in his high chair lately. He's tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, squash, peas, green beans, pears, apples, and bananas so far.


Mmm, sweet potatoes!
I love the detail in the yellow guy Aubrey drew yesterday. She pointed out his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, cheeks, forehead (that's the big red spot), hair, eye brows, arms and hands.

Every day Aubrey likes to gather all her stuffed animals & babies for some kind of party. Yesterday, they got together for an "American Flag Show". Today it was a "Tool shed party". They also have lots of "dance parties" and "big fancy days" as well. Her big lamb chair & pig chair also like to get married a few times a week.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cheryl said...

The picture is great, and the animals are hysterical!!! I can't believe all the different kinds of parties she thinks of for them to have. Too funny! :o)

Elder Family said...

The animal parties are the sweetest thing I have ever heard. She is so creative!!! I love keeping up with what ya'll are doing in your blog! We miss ya'll!!