Tuesday, May 01, 2007

William Christian Parker


Will arrived at 12:50 am on Sunday morning, April 29. He weighed 9 pounds even (can you believe it???) and was 20 1/4 inches long. My water broke as I was reading Aubrey her bedtime story at 8:15 and he was here 4 1/2 hours later. We are so thankful for a quick, smooth delivery and a healthy baby boy. Thanks for all your prayers and I apologize if we haven't called you or called you back yet! We'll post more pictures soon...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

amy said...

Congrats. He's perfect. I'm so in love with him already! I'll call you later!

Carole said...

He's beautiful, Marcy! I can't wait to meet him!

cheryl said...

He's so beautiful!!! I love that his little cheeks already look chubby! You look great! :o)

Ruthie said...

Welcome, Will! Harry is so excited to have a new friend!

Patrick and Jasmine said...

Congratulations! What a handsome baby boy. Aubrey looks so sweet holding him. We can't wait to meet him. Love, Jasmine & Family

Ruth said...

What a sweetheart! More pictures soon, please. :-)