Aubrey set out this blanket and said it was a "big boat" and then she put her lamb chair on it and said it was "Shem". Then she added her bunny and said it was "Ham" and lastly, her baby doll was "Japheth". I asked her if she was Noah and she said, "No, I'm Mary" (meaning Noah's wife -- she thinks all the women in the Bible are named Mary).
Here I am barefoot and pregnant, about 39 weeks. Please pray for us in the next days and weeks ahead, that all goes smoothly and that we have a healthy baby boy!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Can't believe its here so soon! We'll pray all goes well.
You look so cute! I'm so impressed with Aubrey! I can't wait for him to get here. We'll be praying for you.
You really do look awesome Marcy! It's all in the belly. ;o)
I love Aubrey's creativity! She says and does some of the funniest things. Aren't blogs great for recording them? :o)
Yay! Looking forward to the big news!
Post a Comment