Aubrey dropped her bunny, so this tennis ball was the next best thing to snuggle & suck her thumb with.
Aubrey saying "cookie" yesterday at our church picnic. Aubrey got her first stomach bug last weekend and I can finally say I think she's completely over it. She only threw up on Saturday, but then had a fever for 2 days and then it took a few more days to get all her energy and appetite back. Thankfully, yesterday and today she has been eating everything is sight. She'll eat a huge breakfast at 7 ish and then be ready for lunch by 9! We spent several days staying in our pajamas and watching videos all day, so we were ready to get some fresh air yesterday at our church picnic. Aubrey saw the cookies right when we arrived and kept asking for one while Robert played a softball game. These aren't the best pictures, but I don't have many to choose from in the past week or so. Hopefully, this week will be much better and I'll have more to post soon.


1 comment:
How funny! That pic is so cute of her sucking her thumb with that tennis ball!
Post a Comment