Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's a ...

BOY... we think! We had our 20 week ultrasound today and got to see our cute little baby kicking and moving around. The baby's legs were together and folded, so our Dr. couldn't get a great view, but he said he was pretty sure we are having a boy! I am going to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks anyway, so they will confirm the gender then. I'm not going to rush out right away to start buying everything in blue, but I think we will go ahead and start brainstorming boy names. Any ideas? Anyway, we are thankful that the baby looked healthy and on track and thrilled to add a boy to our family this spring!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay! :-) We're so excited for y'all. Boys are fun!

cheryl said...

So so excited for y'all! Can't wait to meet that little one in the spring. :o) We'll have to do a "boy shower" for you once it's confirmed. ;o)

Joe and Heather said...

We are so excited for you! Aubrey will be a great big sister.

LiBassi Family said...

oh my goodness oh my goodnes oh my goodness...this is exciting. Robert, Nick and I are already looking for a baseball bat and ball! :) How fun!

Ruthie said...

Yay for boys! Little Harry will have a buddy his age at playgroup. I'll have plenty of clothes and things for you to borrow when we get back! :)