

After finger painting carefully and staying on the cardboard, Aubrey decided to try something new. The second I turned away to get my water, she had both hands in the paint and started to paint her feet. She also painted her legs, my nose and then sat in the middle of the piece of cardboard that she just painted. Oh well, as a former preschool teacher I don't mind kids getting messy while they are exploring and having fun. I think next time I'll move the painting to the back porch so we can hose off afterwards...


2 comments:
What until #2 comes along and they can get into these things together!!! I am beginning to think that saving it for their teachers is the way to go...looks like she had lots of fun, though1
So funny. I'm all about doing projects outside that can be hosed off! :o) We actually haven't tried finger painting yet...I keep meaning to go buy some paint, I guess we could always do the pudding thing, but I don't want Mallory to think that she can always eat what she's playing with! ;o)
Post a Comment