
Here are Aubrey's new interests and accomplishments:
-coloring with crayons, playing with stickers & stamps
-playing with play dough & cookie cutters
-stacking legos
-watching, "American Idol". Every time I turn on the tv, she says, "la, la, la", referring to the signers and has started saying "Soul Patrol". She's a Taylor Hicks fan, so hopefully he'll win tomorrow night!
-fedding her "baby dolls" their "baby bottles" and putting them in their "baby bed"
-greeting objects. She like to say hi to everything like, "hi, abadado seed" (avacado seed), "hi, apple juice", etc...
-learn people's names and talk about that person all day
-still climbing on everything and loves to go to the park everyday
-starting to use sentences: "I want ______". She'll insert whatever it is she wants, like ball or doggie. I guess I'll have to work on "May I please have_______ "!
-she surprised me today by saying half of the alphabet! A-K and then she can fill is several other letters after that.
She is such a joy to be around and is definitely full of personality. She amazes me by what she knows and how quickly she picks things up. I can't believe she is almost 1 1/2! I still have 1 month left... Here's a recent picture of us at Old Settlers Park.
-


No comments:
Post a Comment