Friday, March 10, 2006
Moving Day
Tomorrow is the big day to get all of our furniture loaded up and put in storage for a couple weeks until we close on our new house! We'll have a couple more days to clean everything, touch up paint and get the carpet steamed cleaned before we're out of here for good. We'll be starting out our time in-between-houses staying with some good friends, the Ellistons. We'll probably unhook and pack our computer tonight, so I probably won't post anything new until we are in our new house and have internet service established there, which will be sometime after March 30. We'd love your prayers -- that everything would go smoothly and that we would all (especially Aubrey) handle all the transitions well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She looks so cute in pigtails. I remember the first time I put Georgia'a hair in those spikey little pigtails - I loved it! I hope your move goes great, we'll pray for you guys.
Post a Comment